WARRANTY AND REFUND POLICY
On Road Legality
- When the wheels and tyres on a car are changed, this can alter its legality on the road. It is the vehicle owners' responsibility to contact relevant road and traffic authorities prior to the modifications being undertaken to see if they are permitted. Tempe Tyres is not liable for any legal issues that may arise with the purchase and installation of wheels and/or tyres.
Cancellations And Return
- We do not accept any returns after 14 days from invoice.
- Any cancellations will incur a 25%-40% restocking fee, Freight charges are NON-refundable if products have been sent, all freight is paid by the customer.
- Any special order products can not be returned.
Guarantee On Fitments
If any products are delivered and do not fit we will gladly cover all transport fees and replacement fees except if the car has any aftermarket modifications (upgrade brakes, lowered suspension etc.....). Please specify any modification to our staff while ordering to confirm fitment. iTyres is not responsible for tyres scrubbing on guards, if you have any problems we recommend to roll the guards. Fitment complications have to be reported to us with in 7 day(s) of delivery.
Warranty On Tyres
At iTyres we guarantee the quality of all the tyres we supply and install for the life of the tyre. Should you discover a manufacturer?s fault after the purchase we will replace your tyre free of charge. If the tyre tread is worn more than 20%, Tempe Tyres will replace the tyre on a pro-rata basis (for example, if a tyre is 40% worn, Tempe Tyres will cover 60% of the cost of a replacement tyre while you will only pay 40% of the cost). Any claims on tyres when received has to be reported to us within 7 day(s) of delivery. CUSTOMER PAYS FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING BOTH WAYS ON ALL WARRANTIES.
Warranty On Wheels
All wheels sold by iTyres are covered by a lifetime structural warranty and 1 year warranty on the finish to the original purchaser from the initial purchase date.
- Tempe Tyre & Wheel Centre will repair or exchange (where possible) the product or service if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Tempe Tyre & Wheel Centre will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty, freight charges at customers expense.
- This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect or where subsequently repaired or modified by an unauthorized service agent.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or normal service life.
- Please retain your invoice as proof of purchase.
- All our wheels are of high lustrous chrome dipped wheels. If there is any problem with the chrome work we will gladly replace them under the following conditions:
- Brake dust shall not collect on these wheels due to the fact that Brake Dust crystallises and becomes caustic (like a acid).
- If car is to be taken to a car wash no acidic cleaner nor polished shall be used on the wheels otherwise the clear protective coating of the wheel will be stripped causing flaking or pealing which is will make our warranty void..
- Proof of purchase must be provided in case of a warranty claim.
- Warranty is valid for the original purchaser of the products and will not be passed on to the second owner.
- Customer pays for shipping and handling both ways on all warranties and adjustments.
- All products sold by iTyres carry the standard manufacturer's warranty. iTyres will be happy to help when a warranty problem arises. Beyond the standard manufactures warranty, there are no warranties, express or implied including any warranty of merchantability or fitment for any particular purpose.